Aluminium Venetian Blinds
Venetian blinds made out of aluminium are known to be one of the most economical versatile types of blinds available. They provide full privacy coverage without blocking out all light. Because they are made out of aluminium, they are more durable and would not easily break like blinds made out of wood or plastic. Recently, blind makers have been experimenting on ways to make aluminium venetian blinds look more appealing by covering them in wood like finishing coat or super matte. There are a wide range of finishes that you can choose from.
- You can choose the angling of the slats depending on your privacy requirement. Because they are slats and not complete covers, light can still be allowed in.
- By adjusting the angles of the slats, you can redirect the glare from the light outside.
- You can pull the blind upward to give space in the window sill.
- The stacking depths of venetian blinds are small.
- They are extremely lightweight.
- You can choose whether you want the finish to be glossy or matte.
- You can request for your venetian blind to be perfectly fit.
- 210 mm is the minimum size allowed for aluminium venetian blinds. 2600 mm, on the other hand is the maximum size allowed. If you wish to have an aluminium venetian blind that is bigger than 2600 mm, it is highly recommended that you opt for the continental system instead.
- If you are installing an aluminium ventian blind for a bay window, it is advised that you use the continental headrail system. If the blinds have to be installed beside each other, using a headrail system will guarantee that they look consistent.
- The downside is that the continental headrail does not come in unlimited number of colours. You will have to decide which one coordinates with the colours of your slats the most in case there is no perfect match available. Most blind providers will have a colour combination chart in their offices to show their clients in order for them to be able to come up with a good decision.
- For a 25 mm wide venetian blind, the tolerance is 3 mm and the drops are 5 mm. Aluminium venetian blinds that are installed in a row, may look like they don’t have the same height because of this reason. Regardless if their drops are identical to each other.
SUITABLE AREAS FOR USE
- Bay Windows
- Aluminium venetian blinds are highly recommended for bay windows because they look consistent if installed in a row. They can also be easily adjusted.
- They are also perfect for patios, conservatories and greenhouses. For this purposes they are usually installed in such a manner that they are not attached to the glasses and are slightly protruding.
- It is not recommended to have aluminium venetian blinds installed in the bathroom because the conditions may damage the material used in it. It is not ideal for rooms with high moisture levels and rooms which are too steamy. The steel parts of the aluminium venetian blinds is susceptible to rust due to the humid conditions of bathrooms.
Our latest products and offers
Check out the wide range of collections of Aluminium venetian blinds in our store house and also pick out the best Offers.